sexta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2024

CHEMICAL SOUNDS


About the Emerson, the Lake, the Palmer, about all songs
When my personal flower make me more thin, or no, that’s doesn’t if infer
Because my logic way can be a way of white pieces from my piano
Or organizations of my class, or subtitles from my unique freedom
Before I start to know another, the same, I feel, baby…

Or my baby old and crazy reality, maybe so strange is a platform of another way,
And a scope to a handmade for a far from here can be solitary impression
But, baby, almost sitter, you can understand the real situation, because all I see and I know
That all the things are more than the wind, because nor form doesn’t sufficient for a man.

So, baby, listen to me only about the time, because you sent me on a taxi driver, when my feels
Can be solve the equations of my night, and – you know that – surround me that the difficulties
Are impossible to remove the chain over my chest, because to my face on the eternity of a time limit from these little lines
We suppose that the recover the structure diagonal of more sacrifices of a man, can be a exercise divine
When my muscular time is afraid or the time on my chemical heart is here...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário