terça-feira, 5 de setembro de 2023

SPIRIT AND YOUR CONFLUENCE


Like a superb stars of life
Understanding before the stations of nights
The power shifts don’t knowing the surface of convenience
While the force of alliance with the war, and the circumstance
Start with the left fascism and suppose it’s maybe to be concrete
Because the life of a woman and a man passed for their freedom
For the consecution of a love and for a love between all the couples
A man fight with all his forces, because the weapons of the military ways
Don’t suppose that the freedom can be possible in a wonderful planet like the Gaya!

Doesn’t matter, the Chinese and American people, beautiful combination
With another companions like orientalism ways, like Indians people
With the arsenal of spiritual life, before, today, I love you, cared woman
And you know me now and know about our anonymous power
But, you are in the eyes of birds, in the rocks, and in a song, I don’t fall in temptation
Because I am a simple man, only this, I’m a man only, like my family are my family, and I love them…

And I love your family, you know it?
Suppose I am the journalist and artist from all countries, woman
But in my journeys I never know before a consequence of my attitudes
After find the life like I never found before…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário