sábado, 23 de setembro de 2023

FLOWERS OF DOUBT


Stop the choice, the cohabit is gone
When the rock understand the same goals
Where one man and another sex possible
Left the seminal fragrance in the product of supermarket.

Wearing the clothes of the point of view of life
About the same life, nor about repetitions
The life on is better than the life off, suppose…

Up, my dear woman, so instead the flower of your eyes
Reveals any doubt sometimes, you know, I know, you need try know…

My heart, little rose, is the common put and down, like a performer of love
Before the meet, during the meet, and, God see us in this moment
The Supreme Lord, my God, and your God, and remember always
It isn’t a simple explanation, but the infinity road where our arms touch by hands
And for me is simples like a black bird in desert, remember for my life
That your presence is a motif in the darkness of nights where put my bold minds
When, I knew that, suppose the boats when we across some river
Make part and member of the same square triangulate for paradox logic
Within I prepare the Earth for your pass are save on your life, only this, love!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário