quarta-feira, 31 de maio de 2023

THE LOTUS


Because a man can be a brahmachari, his devotee don’t wait for a woman
For a moment of a iron of your body only, because the human being
Isn’t your body, but soul, the atma, spiritual, the spiritual life must be reasonable way...

Krishna, óh Supreme Lord, help the conditioned souls, put the love in your lifes!

I’m happy because I’m desposed to you, my God and I can love another person
Because You say to me that this person is beautiful and is a good woman.

But when I was in your presence, oh, my Lord, you also say me loves you above all.

And, my God, I know, finally, your live now in my heart, ever and ever!

But we are in madhurya rasa, I know, and Radha is my reason too.

You know, my Lord, today stating the age of Kalyuga, it’s so difficult love someone
Because all wait for a conflict, for a war, they don’t know nothing about the hell
And the ilusions of Maya, so, before the circunstance, only YOU know about what
Do I can to do for change for better the ways to found finally the peace in the world!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário