sábado, 13 de maio de 2023

LOOK AT MY EYES


My dear, woman, look sometimes
At my eyes, look look look, I’m not so crazye
How you supposed before sometimes ago
That this time, before the winter of their heart
Where, understandme, so, the life, last time was better than
The war and its circunstances, and you, and me don’t forget us!

The next verse now is appearing to curiose eyes, until the next person
That has the desire to approuch to the touch or our love,
But doesn’t be thing more important, because the panorams
Of the same science of love is a touch of deductions of more programmings
That suppose our vans filosophy whithin the contexts of logical excludents people!

Look at my eyes, and It’s don’t say that you love me
Before don’t be important you kiss me now, and only do it with your eyes...

I love anything, and the fraction of universe is the total, and the woman is the total:
Understandme, woman, the unique where my heart never found another in my life before:
Understand>::ME!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário