quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2021

DREAMS

 

I want the life
Like I prefer: solid…

Whenever all the things are normal
Like a bird in the air, in the sky,
Like a fish in the sea,
Like a man with the woman…

It isn’t necessary to talk another language
Before all people to understand any situation.

English is a good idea for me, and the map of knowledge
Is more important for me than another causes or fights!

In fact, I’m latin american man, so,
I pretend tell for the another men that the supposition
Of my intents a respect of write on english language
However don’t fight my expressions with my equal people!

It’s only one idea, I suppose, a subject of words and graphics
When the wave that my life is wonderful for the actions
Like a pop corn jumping on the fire.

I remember full good times with friends,
Small times with my parents and brothers,
And, anywhere questions
My own mistakes and incapacity to solve its.

Each line that I wrote in my existence,
Each flower in the tree about many landscapes,
On the last pictures blow like a signature
For me, it’s a model of nature,
How we proceed and how we live the life!

This could be a infinity message for the guys
That will pretend a beautiful word for their sons
And solve the obstacles found in the middle of way.

The vernacular transition between the grammar
Maybe had been only one verbs on the sentence
When the judge breaking the table with his hammer!

The power is in the little things – I repeat – of nature,
Because the bird yet birth with wings, and it’s sufficient
For the humanity to understand the mystery of creation
In the same space of universe of our comprehension.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário