sexta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2023

ORSON WELLS AND YOUR SURFACE


About one letter only, once upon the time in the dream of girls
Black and white girls, but the dollies are white, in the vocabulary of industry
Before the cinema incorporate the citizens on the sky of the ordinary constituition
And I’m afraid before stars and celebrities where the sun met with the nurses
Or the blue met with the orange, but the cinema of wells are white and black...

Pass, pass, pass, baby black, kiss me sometime one in your once upon the time
Foward my life don’t make my own sense, and I can’t loving someone again, by the eternity!

Understand me, my flower, my dear, do you know about the love’s things, or your moments are
Your superiority of start killing me step by step, but you don’t never knowing me because
I’m the light of your teeth that surround you in the your solitary heart.

And I’m the way that your never will perceive on the time at history of all the humanity...

Like a film, I know it, you are ignorance way in your sistems life
And have a work to work, but I never make part of any game
When your racket push my ball or when make part of love with a woman...

If it’s possible, I respect you, but, like citizen kane, the police is here
And the liberty of your chains can be solved after the simple answared me, like a simple ok!

But have the sense that we are the same power
And we live in the universe like partners and lovers
And the development of our conscienciness
Suppose I’m very happy of our job in this planet, so, love this!

My body repair the machine of my movments
And my soul is afflored about the surface of out of illusion of simple cinema
Because, for exquisite paradox, the mine reality are a spiritual life
When the rocks of reflexies of my arms mean, absolutely
Our eternal, and indisoluble union...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário