terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2024

NOTHING FOR SALE


Rotring was a good pen in the past times
Before the consonance, with the harmony, maybe?

I can put the letters more than the possible woman
Because I love the letter, but the letter almost is impossible in my way
Because my feelings, so, I felt that so sorry for while the loop is true…

Maybe the label of a man can be to exist on his life like a support
Or maybe the prejudice is named like a bottle of a old wine.

I must to be for a sale to my own, life, women?

So, men, you can understand me too, and your black soul, if you have had someone
It’s mean that the blues’ music can to exist, similar to above the nearest words
When the winter can be to start another spring, or the summer is next to the doors of perceptions
When the numeric alpha or beta, or
another function, if it’s possible, so, the freedom in my lips can be perceive
The correct dimension of tho correct behavior,
but the Universe and its stars can be to appear
Under the shadow of the windows that we never opened on just love in each morning...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário