quinta-feira, 22 de agosto de 2024

LIBERATION OF A SCIENCE SCIENTIFIC


Patterns of identifications, causes, environments, pulp' science
Or in modality of alter ways, a stomach or pretensions of a spaceship
Nor when we pretend to be a lot for a log, or a lot of a log for a continuum reflexive community
Because the life without our spirit an another else themselves
Maybe turn off the machine that our val nothing far end far from here or, please, understand,
Mistery dangerous, you don’t pretend to be my female, but I surround the waves of a radio
When the slaves, like a big songs, from my electronic ears
Make the ultimate can possible:

For while, make a sensitivity of our feelings until regretted my ankle from your knee
Or may be possible my arm upon over your leg, because all things are incoming
On kingdom or imaginations, before the winter, that all it is, change can be the real thing...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário