sábado, 15 de julho de 2023

DARK NIGHTS


Black night, my dear black night...
So, I pretend confusioned me between your steel legs
When the ivory of my eyes developme your arms of trojan’s legends
And so, goddess, so, my soul pretend imerse on the misery ocean
For me and my life understand my own situation in the latitude
When the countries patterns don’t solve anymore my existencial life!

So let’s there are men and women, there are birds and wrinkles
And pass and past on times, before the same comprhension
For, forgiveme the bad english, today, brothers theirselves,
Understandme, isn’t questions about the liberty
Or another similar kinds of means and its superficies.

Maybe, and note in your note, the poem is sur of surreality from freedom herself
But the colors of our spiritual senses subjects evolve another dimensions, and you know that!

If you never say godbye, never say again hello, but father, my father is the sun, tomorrow, hello, tomorrows...!

I’m a very happy man because wrotte for the Universe and its stars
And my little baby great and big, your feet is the dimension of seven circles of fire...

For knowme, believeme, save the life of aunt that you can’t saw on the floor
Since the first movement of your minimal legs, and I think that you will start
To understandme, how I to desire it’s to be possible in actual circunstance to a simple insect.

When the forest or the ciment gray of urban civilization, remember of this citizen of trhee words
After the solutions of answers of this friday’s night evolves more and more darks nights
On fantasies of the had of your friendlyship, and so, about the machines and oils necessaries memories!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário